Paclitaxel | Paclither Injection | Taxol | Details, Pricing & Costing
What is Paclitaxel 260mg Paclither Injection?
Paclitaxel 260mg Paclither Injection is an anti-cancer pharmaceutical utilized for the treatment of breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, and non-small cell lung cancer.
How Paclitaxel 260mg Paclither Injection is Used?
Paclitaxel 260 mg Paclitaxel injection is given as an injection by a qualified healthcare professional. Your doctor will determine how much and how often you need to take it. This depends on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor told you. Incorrect or overdose can cause very serious side effects. It may take weeks or months before you can see or feel the benefits, but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
Common Side effects of This Injection
- Nausea, vomiting, and weakness are some of the most prevalent side effects of this medication.
- Swelling of the hands and lips, hair loss, and weight gain are all possible side effects.
- Your doctor may prescribe medicine to control ease these adverse effects. However, if you observe unexplained bruising or bleeding, a sore throat, oral ulcers, or a high temperature, call your doctor (fever).
- This medicine may lower the quantity of blood cells in your blood (red blood and white blood cells), making you more susceptible to infections. Blood tests are performed on a regular basis to monitor your blood cells and liver function.
- Some time recently taking it, tell your specialist in the event that you have got heart illness, liver, or kidney issues or are taking any drugs to treat diseases.
- Numerous other medicines can influence, or be influenced by, this medication so let your specialist know all medications you're utilizing. This pharmaceutical isn't prescribed during pregnancy or whereas breastfeeding.
- The utilization of viable contraception by both guys and females amid treatment is critical to dodge pregnancy.
FAQ on Paclitaxel Injections
Is the use of Paclither 260 Injection safe for pregnant women?
Paclither should not be taken during pregnancy, or should only be taken on the advice of a doctor as it may have severe side effects.
Is the use of Paclither 260 Injection safe during breastfeeding?
Women who are breastfeeding may experience serious side effects after taking Paclither. So it is advised to consult the doctor before using it.
What is the effect of Paclither 260 Injection on the Kidneys?
Paclither does not damage the kidneys.
What is the effect of Paclither 260 Injection on the Liver?
Paclither can have moderate side effects on the liver. If you notice any harmful effects then stop taking this drug right away. Consult your doctor before using this medicine again.
What is the effect of Paclither 260 Injection on the Heart?