MycoFLU Injection: Know the Uses, Benefits, Side Effects
Mycoflu Amphotericin-B Deoxycholate 50 mg injection is an antifungal medication used to treat s used in the treatment of severe fungal infections and kala-azar. It works by killing the fungi that cause the infection. The medication is composed of Amphotericin-B Deoxycholate 50 mg. Mycoflu injection needs to be administered by a health care professional. In this article, we bring you a comprehensive guide on Mycoflu Injection, its uses, benefits, side effects, safety advice, and more! So, give this article a read.
General Overview of MycoFLU 50 Mg
Here is a general overview of some important points to remember about this medicine -
|Composition||Amphotericin-B Deoxycholate- 50 mg|
|How it works||Kills the Fungi causing the infection|
|Storage||2- 8 degrees celsius|
MycoFLU Injection: How it Works
Benefits of MycoFLU 50 Mg
Before taking any medication it is important to know its benefits. Mycoflu injection is used to treat fungal infections and benefits your body in the following ways -
Severe fungal infections -
- The injection usually makes you feel better very quickly.
- However, you should continue taking the medication even when you feel better as this will make sure that all the fungi causing the infection are killed and do not become resistant.
MycoFLU Injection: Side Effects on Consumption
Although MycoFLU 50mg comes with side effects, the good news here is that most of these side effects are common, and do not require any medical attention. These side effects would disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. The following are the noticeable side effects of consuming the medicine -
Common Side Effects
- Stomach cramp
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Hyperventilation (rapid breathing)
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
How to use MycoFLU Injection?
MycoFLU injection needs to be administered by a healthcare professional.
Disclaimer: You must not self-administer the medication
MycoFLU Injection: Quick Tips
The following are some quick and important tips you must keep in mind while taking the Praziquantel Tab-
- The medication is considered safe during pregnancy. However, it is best to consult the doctor to avoid any adverse effects on the baby.
- The medication is considered to be unsafe during breastfeeding. There are limited studies that show evidence of the medication being passed through the milk to the baby.
- It is important to inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.
- If you miss a dose of this injection,it is recommended that you consult your doctor.
MycoFLU Injection: Availability
The MycoFlu 50 mg is manufactured by Jolly Healthcare and is a rare drug to find in the world of Pharmacy. However, you can purchase this medicine through JollyRX, an online platform started by Jolly Technology Portal. The main aim of JollyRX is to help improve Indian healthcare by making hard-to-find drugs & diagnostics accessible and affordable. So grab your medicines are an affordable price!