Carmuthers 100 Injection: Get to Know its Benefits, Uses, Side Effects
Carmuther 100 injection is used for treating cancer of the lymphatic system, brain and certain types of cancers in the bone marrow. This medication may be used alone or in combination with certain other medicines as a part of combination chemotherapy. Carmuther is composed of Carmustine 100 mg and needs to be administered only by a healthcare professional. The medication needs to be taken regularly and in the dosage as prescribed by your doctor.
However, there are certain side effects and precautions that one must take note of while taking Carmuther 100 Injection. Hence we have compiled this article to provide you with detailed insights into the same.
Important Information About Carmuther 100 Injection
The table below provides some important facts about the Carmuther 100 mg injection -
|Manufacturer||Therdose Pharma Pvt Ltd|
|Composition||Carmustine 100 mg/vial|
|Innovator Brand||BiCNU, Paclither|
|Storage||Below 30 degrees Celcius|
How does Carmuther 100 Injection Work?
Carmuther is composed of Carmustine 100 mg and is used in treating cancer of the lymphatic system, brain and certain types of cancers in the bone marrow. The medication operates by destroying the cancer cell's genetic material, that is DNA and RNA. This mechanism effectively halts their development and proliferation.
Side Effects of Carmuther 100 Injection Work
Carmuther 100 mg injection comes with certain side effects, however, these are not any cause of concern. Most of these side effects are common and tend to fade away as the body gets used to the medication. However, there are some serious side effects that require immediate attention. The following are some of the most common side effects of administering Carmuther 100 Injection that one must take note of -
Common side effects
- Hair loss
- Speech disorder
- Brain swelling
- Hemiplegia (paralysis of one side of the body)
Serious side effects
- Severe allergic reactions such as swelling of eyelids, face, lips, itching, rash, difficulty in breathing, feeling faint
- Delayed myelosuppression (decrease in blood cells in bone marrow)
- Lung damage
Precautions for Carmuther 100 Injection
We have listed some of the important precautions that one needs to keep in mind while taking this medication-
- Carmuther 100 Injection is unsafe to administer during pregnancy as there is a definite risk for the developing baby.
- This medication is not safe to administer during breastfeeding, as it may cause toxicity to the baby.
- Carmuther 100 Injection is likely to impact your vision. Hence it is not advisable to drive if these symptoms occur.
- Carmuther 100 Injection is not recommended for patients with severe kidney disease.
Where to Purchase Carmuther 100 Injection from?
Carmuther 100 mg injection is a hard-to-find drug in the Indian market. However, JollyRX is a one-stop solution that provides an online platform to purchase hard-to-find drugs at an affordable price. All you got to do is go to the JollyRX, search for “Carmuther 100 mg injection”, and click on” Product Enquiry” to get the best quotation for the same.