Balila Diazoxide 25 Mg Capsules: Check the Uses, Benefits, Side Effects
Balila Diazoxide 25 mg capsule, is used in the management of hypoglycemia in patients with specific medical conditions such as inoperable islet cell adenoma or carcinoma, adenomatosis, and islet cell hyperplasia. The medicine works by initiating the release of insulin from the pancreas. Balila capsules is composed of Diazoxide 25 mg, and can be taken with or without food. The medicine restores the blood sugar level and the benefits of this medicine can be seen within one hour of its consumption.
In this article, we bring to you a comprehensive guide on Balila 25 Mg capsules, its uses, benefits, side effects, safety advice, and more! So, give this article a read, and get answers to all your questions!
Balila Diazoxide 25 Mg Capsules: General Overview
Here is a general overview of some important points to remember about this medicine -
|Composition||Diazoxide - 25 mg|
|How it works||Initiates the release of insulin from the pancreas, and restores blood sugar levels|
Balila Diazoxide 25 Mg Capsules: How it Works
Let us first understand how the Diazoxide capsules 25mg work. As we mentioned earlier, this medicine manages hypoglycemia in patients with specific medical conditions such as inoperable islet cell adenoma or carcinoma, adenomatosis, and islet cell hyperplasia.
It works by initiating the release of insulin from the pancreas and restoring the blood sugar levels to normal.
Balila Diazoxide 25 Mg Capsules: Benefits
The following can be the benefits of consuming this medicine -
- This medicine helps to regulate the blood sugar of the patient to normal.
- The medicine is known to provide immediate relief within one hour of its consumption and the relief last for as long as 8 hours
- Do not take this medicine to treat low blood sugar from poor nutrition/diet
- Low blood sugar levels can be dangerous, and one should not miss a meal.
- It is advisable to not exercise too much, and eat enough food to prevent very low blood sugar levels.
Balila Diazoxide 25 Mg Capsules: Side Effects on Consumption
Well, every medicine comes with side effects, and so does Balila diazoxide 25 Mg capsules. However, the good news here is that most side effects do not require any medical attention and would disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. The following are the noticeable side effects of consuming the medicine -
Common Side Effects
- Fluid retention
- Sodium retention
- Abdominal pain
- Increased heart rate
Balila Diazoxide 25 Mg Capsules: How to Use the Tablet?
The following is the way you can consume the Balila 25 Mg capsules, the dosage of which would be as advised by your doctor -
- By Mouth -
Take this medication by mouth with or without a meal in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a full glass of water.
- It is advisable to take this medicine at a fixed time, and regularly for best results.
Balila 25 Mg Capsules: Quick Tips
The following are some quick and important tips you must keep in mind while taking the Diazoxide capsules 25mg-
- Unsafe during Pregnancy - Balila 25 Mg Capsule may be unsafe during pregnancy. It is advisable to consult your doctor before the consumption
- Unsafe during Breastfeeding - Balila 25 Mg Capsule may be unsafe during breastfeeding. It is advisable to consult your doctor before the consumption
- Consume with Caution in case of Kidney Disease - Balila 25 Mg Capsules should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Balila 25Mg Capsules: Availability
The Balila Capsules is manufactured by Jolly Healthcare and is a rare drug to find. However, you can purchase this medicine through JollyRX, an online platform started by Jolly Technology Portal. The main aim of JollyRX is to help improve Indian healthcare by making hard-to-find drugs & diagnostics accessible and affordable. So grab your medicines are an affordable price!